NC State vs Saint Louis Basketball Game Info
North Carolina State Wolfpack (3-0, 3-0 Away) vs. Saint Louis Billikens (5-0, 5-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 17, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Chaifetz Arena — St. Louis, MO
NC State vs Saint Louis Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (+184) | SLU: (-220)
Spread: NCST: +4.5 (-104) | SLU: -4.5 (-118)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (43%) | SLU: (57%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NCST: (+6500) | SLU: (+5000)
NC State vs Saint Louis Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NC State: 56.1%
Saint Louis: 43.9%
NC State vs Saint Louis Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Saint Louis defeated NC State, 83-80, in the only meeting between these teams on March 20, 2014.
- NC State is 3-0 against the spread (ATS) in its three games this season.
- Saint Louis is 5-0 ATS in its five games this season.
- NC State defeated UML, 90-59, in its most recent game on Dec. 3, 2020.
- Saint Louis defeated Indiana State, 78-59, in its most recent game on Dec. 15, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!