Two weeks into the 2021-22 NBA season and there are some major odds moves in the Rookie of the Year race. FanDuel Sportsbook has odds on a variety of award markets, and the Rookie of the Year race is one to watch throughout the season.
Houston Rockets shooting guard Jalen Green (+310) is now the early favorite ahead of first overall NBA draft pick Cade Cunningham (+500). But Scottie Barnes (+500) of the Toronto Raptors has shot up the odds board to +500 as he's scored 106 points in the opening six games. Barnes opened the season at +1300 to win Rookie of the Year.
But 19-year-old Aussie sensation Josh Giddey of the Oklahoma City Thunder has opened eyes early and his ROY odds are down sharply from +2900 to +650. Chris Duarte of the Indiana Pacers has also made a major move from +4600 to +900 after scoring 18.7 points per game through six contests.
And Evan Mobley is getting strong reviews from LeBron James, with Mobley's ROY odds now +500.
Here are the leading favorites and contenders to win the 2021-22 NBA Rookie of the Year award, and full ROY odds list and player futures odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
NBA Rookie of the Year Odds 2021-22
1. Jalen Green, Houston Rockets (+310)
2. Scottie Barnes, Toronto Raptors (+500)
3. Cade Cunningham, Detroit Pistons (+500)
4. Evan Mobley, Cleveland Cavaliers (+500)
5. Josh Giddey, Oklahoma City Thunder (+650)
6. Chris Duarte, Indiana Pacers (+900)
7. Jalen Suggs, Orlando Magic (+1700)
8. Davion Mitchell, Sacramento Kings (+3400)
9. Franz Wagner, Orlando Magic (+4500)
10. Alperen Sengun, Houston Rockets (+5000)
11. Trey Murphy, New Orleans Pelicans (+9500)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!