NBA Predictions Today: Picks & Odds for NBA Games Tonight, March 3
Thursday's NBA slate features seven exciting games. The schedule is headlined by a pair of primetime clashes on TNT between the Memphis Grizzlies and Boston Celtics at 7:30 p.m. EST before the Los Angeles Lakers and LA Clippers collide at 10 p.m. EST.
NBA Predictions Today
The Duel has taken a look at the betting odds and predictions for the NBA games today. Check out the links below for our full betting previews and predictions for each matchup:
- Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks
- Detroit Pistons vs Toronto Raptors
- Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets
- Memphis Grizzlies vs Boston Celtics
- Golden State Warriors vs Dallas Mavericks
- Sacramento Kings vs San Antonio Spurs
- Los Angeles Lakers vs LA Clippers
NBA Picks Tonight
Taken from the betting previews above, here are the predictions for today's NBA games:
- Hawks (54.8%) def. Bulls (45.2%)
- Raptors (87.1%) def. Pistons (12.9%)
- Nets (51.9%) def. Heat (48.1%)
- Celtics (60.5%) def. Grizzlies (39.5%)
- Mavericks (54.3%) def. Warriors (45.7%)
- Spurs (85.2%) def. Kings (14.8%)
- Clippers (68.8%) def. Lakers (31.2%)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.