Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Mets Game Info
Washington Nationals (19-28, 9-14 Away) vs. New York Mets (21-25, 10-8 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Nationals vs Mets Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+130) | NYM: (-150)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-186) | NYM: -1.5 (+156)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 21% | NYM: 79%
Starting Pitcher: WAS: Erick Fedde (0-0, 3.38 ERA) | NYM: Zack Wheeler (3-3, 4.85 ERA)
Nationals vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Washington is 5-10 straight up in its last 15 games.
- The Mets are 5-1 straight up in their last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Mets' last six home games.
Nationals vs Mets Prop Bet
All Nationals-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zack Wheeler Strikeouts: Under 6.5 (+100) – Wheeler has been one of the hottest pitchers in baseball when it comes to fanning batters lately, averaging 9.0 Ks per game over his last three starts. However, Wheeler hasn't been nearly as prolific against Washington, striking out fewer than seven hitters in two of his three starts against the Nationals this season. Additionally, Wheeler has only averaged 5.0 Ks per game in those three meetings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.