Nationals vs Dodgers Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Thursday, May 9
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Dodgers Game Info
Washington Nationals (14-22, 7-11 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (25-14, 15-4 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Nationals vs Dodgers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+126) | LAD: (-144)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-172) | LAD: -1.5 (+146)
Total: 7 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 18% | LAD: 82%
Starting Pitcher: WAS: Patrick Corbin (2-1, 3.71 ERA) | LAD: Rich Hill (0-0, 3.60 ERA)
Nationals vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in five of Washington's last six road games against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Washington is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 road games against the Dodgers.
- The Dodgers are 5-0 straight up in their last five home games.
- The Dodgers are 5-0 straight up in their last five games against Washington.
Nationals vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Nationals-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Dodgers) Total Runs: Over 3.5 (-128) – The Dodgers are averaging the most runs per game at home in the MLB this season (6.32), and Los Angeles has put up an average of 7.67 runs per game in its last three contests overall. The Nationals surrender 5.22 runs per game in 2019, which is currently the fifth-highest rate in the league.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.