Nationals vs Astros Game Info
2019 World Series – Game 7: (Tied 3-3)
Washington Nationals (93-69, 43-38 Away) vs. Houston Astros (107-55, 60-21 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019
Time: 8:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Nationals vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+124) | HOU: (-142)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-172) | HOU: -1.5 (+146)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 25% | HOU: 75%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Max Scherzer (11-7. 2.92 ERA) | HOU: Zack Greinke (21-6, 2.58 ERA)
Odds to Win World Series
2019 World Series – (Tied 3-3)
Nationals Odds to Win World Series: (+124)
Astros Odds to Win World Series: (-142)
Nationals vs Astros Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Washington's last eight games.
- Washington is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Houston's last seven games.
- Houston is 13-7 straight up in its last 20 games.
Nationals vs Astros Stats
- Washington has scored 72 runs in 16 games this postseason.
- Houston has scored 69 runs in 17 games this postseason.
- Max Scherzer has a 7-5 record with a 3.36 ERA in 21 career postseason appearances (17 starts).
- Zack Greinke has a 3-6 record with a 4.31 ERA in 15 career postseason starts.
Nationals vs Astros Prop Bet
All Nationals-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Max Scherzer - Strikeouts: Under 7.5 (-144) – Max Scherzer is one of the most electric strikeout pitchers in MLB, but he hasn't been quite as dominant in that department over his last few starts. He's only reached eight Ks in one of his last four postseason starts, and he is coming into this Game 7 start pretty banged up, as he was scratched from starting in Game 5. Someone as talented as Scherzer absolutely has a chance to reach this total, but his recent performances and injury concerns suggest there could be added obstacles.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.