Nate Maness vs Tony Gravely Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 37 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Maness vs Gravely Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 37 — Bantamweight Preliminary Bout
Nate "Mayhem" Maness (13-1-0, 4 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Tony Gravely (21-6-0, 9 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Maness vs Gravely Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 37 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nate Maness (+152)
- Tony Gravely: (-188)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Maness by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Maness by Points: (N/A)
- Maness by Submission: (N/A)
- Gravely by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Gravely by Points: (N/A)
- Gravely by Submission: (N/A)
Maness vs Gravely Prediction
UFC Vegas 37 Maness-Gravely prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Nate Maness (54%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (75%)
Maness vs Gravely Betting Trends & Stats
- Nate Maness defeated Luke Sanders, by submission, in his most recent fight on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Tony Gravely defeated Anthony Birchak, by TKO, in his most recent fight on April 17, 2021.
- Maness averages 2.40 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Gravely averages 4.01 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Maness averages 4.63 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45% defense rate.
- Gravely averages 3.11 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45% defense rate.
- Maness has a 66% takedown accuracy rate.
- Gravely has a 54% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.