Missouri vs Florida Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
Missouri Tigers (2-2, 2-2 SEC) vs. No. 10 Florida Gators (2-1, 2-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium – Gainesville, FL
Coverage: SEC ALT
Missouri vs Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZ: (+390) | FLA: (-550)
Spread: MIZ: +13.5 (-112) | FLA: -13.5 (-108)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZ: (N/A) | FLA: (N/A)
Missouri vs Florida Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Missouri: (12.3%) | Florida: (87.7%)
Missouri vs Florida Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- Florida defeated Missouri, 23-6, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Florida is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
- Missouri is 5-4 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against Florida.
- Missouri defeated Kentucky, 20-10, at home in Week 8.
- Then-No. 21 Texas A&M defeated then-No. 4 Florida, 41-38, at home in Week 6.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.