Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Mississippi State Bulldogs and Vanderbilt Commodores.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mississippi State vs Vanderbilt Point Spread
The Bulldogs are 20.5-point road favorites against the Commodores. Mississippi State is -110 to cover the spread, while Vanderbilt is -110 to cover as the 20.5-point underdog.
Mississippi State vs Vanderbilt Over/Under
The over/under for the Mississippi State vs Vanderbilt Week 8 college football matchup is set at 51.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Mississippi State vs Vanderbilt Moneyline
The Bulldogs vs Commodores moneyline has Mississippi State as a -1600 favorite, while Vanderbilt is the +820 underdog at home.
Mississippi State vs Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Mississippi State is 14-7-2 in 23 all-time head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Mississippi State defeated Vanderbilt, 24-17, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in four of Mississippi State's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Vanderbilt's last six games against Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Vanderbilt is 0-5 ATS in its last five home games.
Mississippi State vs Vanderbilt Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (-1600) | VAN: (+820)
Spread: MSST: -20.5 (-110) | VAN: +20.5 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSST: (N/A) | VAN: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.