Michigan vs Maryland Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
No. 14 Michigan Wolverines (6-2, 3-2 Big Ten) vs. Maryland Terrapins (3-5, 1-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Maryland Stadium – College Park, MD
Michigan vs Maryland Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-1025) | UMD: (+670)
Spread: MICH: -18.5 (-110) | UMD: +18.5 (-110)
Total: 56 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MICH: 98% | UMD: 2%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MICH: (+10000) | UMD: (N/A)
Michigan vs Maryland Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Maryland, 42-21, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Michigan is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Maryland.
- Michigan is 7-1 in its eight all-time, head-to-head matchups with Maryland.
- Michigan is 2-0 in its two all-time, head-to-head matchups with Maryland on the road in College Park, outscoring the Terrapins by a combined margin of 63-10.
- Michigan defeated then-No. 8 Notre Dame, 45-14, at home Week 9.
- Maryland lost to then-No. 17 Minnesota, 52-10, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.