Michigan State vs Oakland Odds, Point Spread, Betting Lines & Start Time for College Basketball Game
Michigan State vs Oakland Game Info
No. 16 Michigan State Spartans (6-3, 1-0 Big Ten) vs. Oakland Golden Grizzlies (5-5, 0-0 Horizon)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Little Caesars Arena — Detroit, MI
Michigan State vs Oakland Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: N/A | OAK: N/A
Spread: MSU: -17 (-110) | OAK: +17 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: 80% | OAK: 20%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+1600) | OAK: (N/A)
Michigan State vs Oakland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State beat Oakland, 99-69, in their most recent matchup on Dec. 21, 2018.
- Michigan State is 10-0 in its last ten head-to-head matchups with Oakland.
- Michigan State is 16-0 in its 16 head-to-head matchups with Oakland.
- Oakland is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Michigan State is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- Michigan State defeated Rutgers, 77-65, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Dec. 8.
- Oakland lost to Bowling Green, 68-65, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.