Michigan State vs Northwestern Game Info
Big Ten Basketball Game
No. 4 Michigan State Spartans (6-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (3-1, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 20, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Welsh-Ryan Arena – Evanston, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Michigan State vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MST: (-335) | NW: (+270)
Spread: MST -7.5 (-105) | NW: +7.5 (-115)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MST: (95%) | NW: (5%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MST: (+1700) | NW: (+20000)
Michigan State vs Northwestern Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 65.4%
Michigan State vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Northwestern, 79-50, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Jan. 29, 2020.
- Michigan State is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Michigan State is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Northwestern.
- The total has hit the over in five of Northwestern's last six home games.
- Michigan State defeated Oakland, 109-91, in its most recent game on Dec. 13, 2020.
- Northwestern defeated Quincy, 100-48, in its most recent game on Dec. 15, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.