Michigan State vs Indiana Basketball Game Info
No. 11 Michigan State Spartans (14-4, 6-1 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (14-4, 4-3 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Assembly Hall – Bloomington, IN
Michigan State vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (-170) | IND: (+145)
Spread: MSU: -3.5 (-105) | IND: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: 57% | IND: 43%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+1400) | IND: (+7000)
Michigan State vs Indiana Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 67.8%
Michigan State vs Indiana Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Indiana defeated Michigan State, 63-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 2, 2019.
- Indiana is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Michigan State.
- Michigan State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- Michigan State is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Indiana's last seven games.
- Michigan State defeated Wisconsin, 67-55, at home in its most recent game on Friday, Jan. 17.
- Indiana defeated Nebraska, 82-74, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.