Miami vs Temple Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game at Barclays Center
Miami vs Temple Basketball Game Info
Air Force Reserve Basketball Hall of Fame Invitational 2019
Miami Hurricanes (6-3, 2-0 Away) vs. Temple Owls (7-2, 3-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2019
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
Miami vs Temple Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+120) | TEM: (-140)
Spread: MIA: +2.5 (-110) | TEM: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: 39% | TEM: 61%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIA: (+12000) | TEM: (+25000)
Miami vs Temple Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Miami vs Temple Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Temple, 60-57, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 31, 2015.
- Miami and Temple are tied 2-2 in their four all-time, head-to-head matchups.
- Miami is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Temple is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Miami defeated Alabama A&M, 88-74, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 14.
- Temple defeated Saint Joseph's, 108-61, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Dec. 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.