Miami vs Florida State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
By Larry Rupp
Miami vs Florida State Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Miami Hurricanes (5-4, 3-2 ACC) vs. Florida State Seminoles (3-6, 2-4 ACC)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Doak Campbell Stadium – Tallahassee, FL
Miami vs Florida State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIAMI: (-140) | FSU: (+114)
Spread: MIAMI: -2.5 (-110) | FSU: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Miami vs Florida State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami Wins (58.3%)
Miami vs Florida State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami is 35-30 straight up in 65 all-time head-to-head matchups against Florida State.
- Miami defeated Florida State, 52-10, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 26, 2020.
- Miami is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Miami's last six games.
- Florida State is 6-14 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Florida State's last 10 games against Miami.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.