Mets vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 30
The MLB schedule on Saturday includes the New York Mets taking on the Miami Marlins.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Marlins Game Info
- New York Mets (62-37) vs. Miami Marlins (47-53)
- Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Mets vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-190) | MIA: (+160)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-113) | MIA: +1.5 (-106)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Mets vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Mets will hand the ball to Carlos Carrasco (10-4), but the Marlins' starter has not been announced yet.
Mets vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (56.8%)
Mets vs Marlins Moneyline
- Miami is the underdog, +160 on the moneyline, while New York is a -190 favorite despite being on the road.
Mets vs Marlins Spread
- The Mets are at the Marlins and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Mets are -113 to cover the runline, with the Marlins being -106.
Mets vs Marlins Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Mets-Marlins on July 30, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Mets have been chosen as favorites in 69 games this year and have walked away with the win 46 times (66.7%) in those games.
- New York has a win-loss record of 11-3 when favored by -190 or better by bookmakers this year.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 50 of their 101 opportunities.
- The Marlins have won 32.7% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (17-35).
- Miami has gone 2-3 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +160 or longer (40%).
- In the 100 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Miami, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-48-3).