The New York Mets versus the Seattle Mariners is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Mets vs Mariners Game Info
- New York Mets (22-11) vs. Seattle Mariners (14-18)
- Date: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-230) | SEA: (+190)
- Spread: NYM: +1.5 (+100) | SEA: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Mets vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will start Max Scherzer (4-1) against the Mariners and Marco Gonzales (1-4).
Mets vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Mets vs Mariners Moneyline
- Seattle is the underdog, +190 on the moneyline, while New York is a -230 favorite at home.
Mets vs Mariners Spread
- The Mets are hosting the Mariners and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Mets are +100 to cover the runline, with the Mariners being -118.
Mets vs Mariners Over/Under
- Mets versus Mariners on May 13 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over +102 and the under set at -124.
Mets vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Mets have been chosen as favorites in 27 games this year and have walked away with the win 18 times (66.7%) in those games.
- New York has played as a favorite of -230 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 16 of their 35 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Mariners have been the underdog on the moneyline 22 total times this season. They've gone 7-15 in those games.
- Seattle has played as a moneyline underdog of +190 or longer in just one game this season, which they lost.
- In the 33 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times (17-15-1).