Mercer vs Western Carolina Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 4 SoCon Tournament
On Friday in college basketball, the Mercer Bears are playing the Western Carolina Catamounts.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Mercer vs Western Carolina Point Spread
Western Carolina is the underdog by 5.5 points against Mercer. Western Carolina is -114 to cover the spread, and Mercer is -106.
Mercer vs Western Carolina Over/Under
Mercer versus Western Carolina, on March 4, has an over/under of 142.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Mercer vs Western Carolina Moneyline
Mercer is the favorite, -240 on the moneyline, while Western Carolina is a +195 underdog.
Mercer vs Western Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mercer win (64%)
Mercer vs Western Carolina Betting Trends
- Mercer has beaten the spread 15 times in 31 games.
- As a 5.5-point favorite or greater, the Bears have one win ATS (1-5) this season.
- Mercer has played 31 games this year, and 15 of them have hit the over.
- Western Carolina's record against the spread is 18-12-0.
- Against the spread as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Catamounts are 12-9.
- Western Carolina has seen 17 of its 31 games hit the over.
Mercer vs Western Carolina Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Mercer: (-240) | Western Carolina: (+195)
- Spread: Mercer: -5.5 (-106) | Western Carolina: +5.5 (-114)
- Total: 142.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!