Mayra Bueno Silva vs Yanan Wu Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 51 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Silva vs Wu Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 51 — Main Card Women's Bantamweight Bout
Mayra "Sheetara" Bueno Silva (7-2-1, 1 KO, 5 Submissions) vs. "Mulan" Yanan Wu (12-4-0, 6 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 16 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 8:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Silva vs Wu Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 51 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mayra Bueno Silva: (-375)
- Yanan Wu: (+285)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Silva by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Silva by Points: (N/A)
- Silva by Submission: (N/A)
- Wu by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Wu by Points: (N/A)
- Wu by Submission: (N/A)
Silva vs Wu Prediction
UFC Vegas 51 Silva-Wu prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Mayra Bueno Silva (89%)
Method of Victory: Decision (80%)
Silva vs Wu Betting Trends & Stats
- Mayra Bueno Silva lost to Manon Fiorot, by decision, in her last fight on Oct. 16, 2021.
- Yanan Wu lost to Joselyne Edwards, by decision, in her last fight on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Silva averages 3.82 strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Wu averages 4.51 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Silva averages 5.22 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Wu averages 4.82 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Silva has a 72% takedown defense rate.
- Wu averages 0.61 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.