Marshall vs Middle Tennessee Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
Marshall vs Middle Tennessee Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Marshall Thundering Herd (2-2, 0-0 C-USA) vs Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-3, 0-2 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium – Murfreesboro, TN
Marshall vs Middle Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MRSH: (-375) | MTSU: (+285)
Spread: MRSH: -10.5 (-104) | MTSU: +10.5 (-118)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MRSH: (N/A) | MTSU: (N/A)
Marshall vs Middle Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Marshal: (93.8%) | Middle Tennessee: (6.2%)
Marshall vs Middle Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Marshall is 4-4 in eight all-time head-to-head matchups against Middle Tennessee.
- Marshall defeated Middle Tennessee, 42-14, in their last meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Marshall is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Middle Tennessee is 4-10 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Marshall's last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Middle Tennessee's last 11 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.