Marlins vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 22
Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Miami Marlins and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Marlins vs Pirates Game Info
- Miami Marlins (43-49) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (39-54)
- Date: Friday, July 22, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Marlins vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-126) | PIT: (+108)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+126) | PIT: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Marlins vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Marlins will start Braxton Garrett (1-3) against the Pirates and Zach Thompson (3-6).
Marlins vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (54.8%)
Marlins vs Pirates Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Marlins vs. Pirates reveal Miami as the favorite (-126) and Pittsburgh as the underdog (+108) despite being the home team.
Marlins vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are +1.5 on the runline against the Marlins. The Pirates are -152 to cover, and the Marlins are +126.
Marlins vs Pirates Over/Under
- The Marlins-Pirates contest on July 22 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -115 and the under at -105.
Marlins vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Marlins have won in 25, or 61%, of the 41 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Miami has come away with a win 17 times in 31 chances when named as a favorite of at least -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Miami have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 44 of 92 chances this season.
- The Pirates have won 29 of the 77 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (37.7%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Pittsburgh has gone 24-44 (35.3%).
- Pittsburgh has played in 92 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 36 times (36-48-8).