On Sunday in the MLB, the Miami Marlins are up against the Washington Nationals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Marlins vs Nationals Game Info
- Miami Marlins (36-40) vs. Washington Nationals (29-51)
- Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Marlins vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-134) | WSH: (+114)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+125) | WSH: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Marlins vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Miami Marlins looking to Pablo Lopez (5-4), and Erick Fedde (5-5) answering the bell for the Washington Nationals.
Marlins vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (58.5%)
Marlins vs Nationals Moneyline
- Miami is a -134 favorite on the moneyline, while Washington is a +114 underdog at home.
Marlins vs Nationals Spread
- The Marlins are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Nationals. The Marlins are +125 to cover the spread, while the Nationals are -150.
Marlins vs Nationals Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Marlins-Nationals on July 3, with the over being -115 and the under -105.
Marlins vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Marlins have won in 21, or 65.6%, of the 32 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Miami has won 12 of 22 games when listed as at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Miami's games have gone over the total in 38 of their 76 opportunities.
- The Nationals have been the underdog on the moneyline 66 total times this season. They've finished 22-44 in those games.
- Washington has a record of 20-36 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer (35.7%).
- In the 79 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Washington, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times (39-36-4).