Marlins vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, July 21
Marlins vs Dodgers Game Info
Miami Marlins (36-60, 18-28 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (66-35, 39-12 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Marlins vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+260) | LAD: (-310)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (+130) | LAD: -1.5 (-152)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 26% | LAD: 74%
Probable Pitcher: MIA: Jordan Yamamoto (4-0, 1.59 ERA) | LAD: Walker Buehler (8-1, 3.44 ERA)
Marlins vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Miami's last 14 games.
- Miami is 4-11 straight up in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Dodgers' last eight games.
- The Dodgers are 6-2 straight up in their last eight games.
Marlins vs Dodgers Stats
- Miami is averaging 3.64 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.43 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Jordan Yamamoto is 2-0 with a 1.00 ERA in three starts on the road this season. He has never faced the Dodgers in his career.
- Walker Buehler is 0-0 with a 3.60 ERA in two career appearances against Miami.
Marlins vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Marlins-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Walker Buehler - Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (-152) — Buehler has gotten knocked around a bit over his last few starts, but he's remained a great source of strikeouts. He's racked up at least eight strikeouts in four of his last seven starts, averaging 8.8 Ks per game during that same span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.