Mariners vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 7
Wednesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Seattle Mariners and the Chicago White Sox.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs White Sox Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (77-59) vs. Chicago White Sox (68-68)
- Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-198) | CHW: (+166)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+114) | CHW: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-100) | Under: (-122)
Mariners vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Luis Castillo (6-5) for the Seattle Mariners, and Michael Kopech for the Chicago White Sox.
Mariners vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (61.3%)
Mariners vs White Sox Moneyline
- Chicago is a +166 underdog on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -198 favorite at home.
Mariners vs White Sox Spread
- The Mariners are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the White Sox. The Mariners are +114 to cover the spread, while the White Sox are -137.
Mariners vs White Sox Over/Under
- Mariners versus White Sox on September 7 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -100 and the under set at -122.
Mariners vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been favorites in 61 games this season and have come away with the win 42 times (68.9%) in those contests.
- This season, Seattle has come away with a win four times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -198 or better on the moneyline.
- Seattle and their opponents have gone over in 61 of their 136 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The White Sox have been the moneyline underdog 45 total times this season. They've gone 20-25 in those games.
- Chicago has played as a moneyline underdog of +166 or longer in just two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- Chicago has played in 123 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 52 times (52-65-6).