Mariners vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 1
The MLB schedule on Friday includes the Seattle Mariners taking on the Oakland Athletics.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mariners vs Athletics Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (37-41) vs. Oakland Athletics (25-53)
- Date: Friday, July 1, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-215) | OAK: (+180)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (-102) | OAK: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Mariners vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mariners will give the ball to Marco Gonzales (4-8) against the Athletics and James Kaprielian (0-5).
Mariners vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (60.3%)
Mariners vs Athletics Moneyline
Seattle is the favorite, -215 on the moneyline, while Oakland is a +180 underdog on the road.
Mariners vs Athletics Spread
The Mariners are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Athletics. The Mariners are -102 to cover the spread, while the Athletics are -118.
Mariners vs Athletics Over/Under
Mariners versus Athletics, on July 1, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Mariners have come away with 18 wins in the 29 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Seattle has played as a favorite of -215 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Seattle and their opponents have hit the over in 37 of their 78 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Athletics have won 32.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (19-39).
- Oakland is 4-10 (winning only 28.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +180 or longer.
- Oakland has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 30 times this season for a 30-36-4 record against the over/under.