Oliveira vs Ricci Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 41 — Preliminary Card Strawweight Bout
Maria "Neta" de Oliveira Neta (12-4-0, 7 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Tabatha "Baby Shark" Ricci (5-1-0, 1 KO, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Oliveira vs Ricci Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 41 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Maria de Oliveira Neta: (+186)
- Tabatha Ricci: (-235)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Oliveira by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Oliveira by Points: (N/A)
- Oliveira by Submission: (N/A)
- Ricci by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Ricci by Points: (N/A)
- Ricci by Submission: (N/A)
Oliveira vs Ricci Prediction
UFC Vegas 41 Oliveira-Ricci prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tabatha Ricci (83%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (48%)
Oliveira vs Ricci Betting Trends & Stats
- Maria de Oliveira Neta lost to Marina Rodriguez, by KO/TKO, in her most recent fight on Aug. 11, 2018.
- Tabatha Ricci lost to Manon Fiorot, by KO/TKO, in her most recent fight on June 5, 2021.
- Oliveira averages 2.62 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Ricci averages 2.13 significant strikes landed per minute with a 18% accuracy rate.
- Oliveira averages 11.48 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 23% defense rate.
- Ricci averages 10.50 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.