Marcin Prachnio vs Philipe Lins Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Fight Night 205 on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
Prachnio vs Lins Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night 205 — Preliminary Card Light Heavyweight Bout
Marcin Prachnio (15-5-0, 11 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Philipe "Monstro" Lins (14-5-0, 8 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Prachnio vs Lins Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 205 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
- Marcin Prachnio: (-122)
- Philipe Lins: (+100)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Prachnio by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Prachnio by Points: (N/A)
- Prachnio by Submission: (N/A)
- Lins by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Lins by Points: (N/A)
- Lins by Submission: (N/A)
Prachnio vs Lins Prediction
UFC Fight Night 205 Prachnio-Lins prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Marcin Prachnio (80%)
Method of Victory: Decision (53%)
Prachnio vs Lins Betting Trends & Stats
- Marcin Prachnio defeated Ike Villanueva, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on June 26, 2021.
- Philipe Lins lost to Tanner Boser, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on June 27, 2020.
- Prachnio averages 6.28 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Lins averages 2.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Prachnio averages 4.10 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Lins averages 3.68 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 49% defense rate.
- Prachnio has a 0% takedown defense rate.
- Lins has a 0% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.