Maple Leafs vs Bruins Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Toronto Maple Leafs (41-19-5, 17-12-3 Away) vs. Boston Bruins (41-19-5, 20-10-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 29, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+112) | BOS: (-137)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-215) | BOS: -1.5 (+176)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+104) I Under: (-128)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: TOR: (+1400) | BOS: (+1400)
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boston Bruins win (51.4%)
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Betting Trends
- Toronto is 2-4 straight up in its last six games against Boston.
- The total has hit the over in five of Toronto's last six away games.
- Boston is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last six games against Toronto.
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Prop Bets
- Auston Matthews — 0.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- David Pastrnak — 0.5: Over (+140) | Under (-172)
- Brad Marchand — 0.5: Over (+164) | Under (-205)
- Mitch Marner — 0.5: Over (-112) | Under (-110)
- Brad Marchand — 0.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Auston Matthews — 0.5: Over (+140) | Under (-172)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.