Magomedkerimov vs Cooper Championship Info
Professional Fighters League — Tournament Welterweight Championship
Magomed Magomedkerimov (29-5-0, 10 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Ray "Bradda Boy" Cooper (23-7-1, 14 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Hard Rock Hotel and Casino — Fort Lauderdale, FL
Magomedkerimov vs Cooper Odds & Betting Info
All PFL 2021 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Magomed Magomedkerimov: (-196)
- Ray Cooper: (+164)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Magomedkerimov by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Magomedkerimov by Points: (N/A)
- Magomedkerimov by Submission: (N/A)
- Cooper by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Cooper by Points: (N/A)
- Cooper by Submission: (N/A)
Magomedkerimov vs Cooper Prediction
PFL 2021 Magomedkerimov-Cooper prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Magomed Magomedkerimov (77%)
Method of Victory: Decision (69%)
Magomedkerimov vs Cooper Betting Trends & Stats
- Magomed Magomedkerimov defeated Sadibou Sy, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Aug. 13, 2021.
- Ray Cooper defeated Rory MacDonald, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Aug. 13, 2021.
- Magomedkerimov was the 2018 PFL Welterweight World Champion.
- Magomedkerimov is unbeaten in the PFL over three seasons (10-0).
- Cooper was the 2019 PFL Welterweight World Champion.
- Cooper has racked up 6 knockouts over the last two PFL seasons.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.