Louisville vs Wake Forest Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 7
Louisville Cardinals (3-2, 1-1 ACC) vs. No. 19 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (5-0, 1-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: BB&T Field – Winston-Salem, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Louisville vs Wake Forest Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (+190) | WAKE: (-240)
Spread: LOU: +6.5 (-110) | WAKE: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 65 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LOU: 19% | WAKE: 81%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: LOU: (N/A) | WAKE: (+25000)
Louisville vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wake Forest defeated Louisville, 56-35, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 27, 2018.
- Louisville is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- Louisville is 4-2 in its six all-time, head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- Louisville defeated Boston College, 41-39, at home in Week 6.
- Wake Forest defeated Boston College, 27-24, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.