Louisiana vs Houston Basketball Game Info
Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (5-4, 1-3 Away) vs. No. 14 Houston Cougars (8-2, 6-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center — Houston, TX
Louisiana vs Houston Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ULL: (+1280) | HOU: (-3500)
Spread: ULL: +23 (-115) | HOU: -23 (-105)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ULL: (N/A) | HOU: (+2400)
Louisiana vs Houston Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston Cougars win (97.3%)
Louisiana vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston is 7-6 in 13 all-time head-to-head matchups against Louisiana.
- Louisiana defeated Houston, 79-76, in their last meeting on Dec. 14, 2013.
- Louisiana is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- Houston is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in five of Louisiana's last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last six games against SBC opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.