Louisiana vs Arkansas State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8
Louisiana vs Arkansas State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (4-2, 1-1 Sun Belt) vs. Arkansas State Red Wolves (3-3, 1-1 Sun Belt)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 17, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Centennial Bank Stadium – Jonesboro, AR
Louisiana vs Arkansas State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LA: (-220) | ARST: (+175)
Spread: LA: -5.5 (-110) | ARST: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 66 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LA: 51% | ARST: 49%
Louisiana vs Arkansas State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisiana defeated Arkansas State, 47-43, at home in Lafayette, Louisiana, in the the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 27, 2018.
- Louisiana is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Arkansas State.
- Louisiana is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Arkansas State.
- Louisiana lost to Appalachian State, 17-7, at home in Week 7.
- Arkansas State lost to Georgia State, 52-38, on the road in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.