Lakers vs Timberwolves Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Lakers vs Timberwolves Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Lakers (21-7, 12-3 Away) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (7-20, 4-8 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Center — Minneapolis, MN
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Lakers vs Timberwolves Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-295) | MIN: (+240)
Spread: LAL: -7 (-104) | MIN: +7 (-118)
Total: 221.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: (63%) | MIN: (37%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (+250) | MIN: (+25000)
Lakers vs Timberwolves Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Lakers vs Timberwolves Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the over in each of the Lakers' last five games.
- Minnesota is 7-1-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Minnesota's last five games against the Lakers.
- The Lakers lost to Denver, 122-105, in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
- Minnesota defeated Toronto, 116-112, in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.