Lakers vs Rockets Game 4 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 2 - Game 4 (LAL leads 2-1)
No. 1 Los Angeles Lakers (52-19) vs. No. 4 Houston Rockets (44-28)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 10, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Lakers vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-220) | HOU: (+184)
Spread: LAL: -5 (-110) | HOU: +5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: (62%) | HOU: (38%)
Series Price: LAL: (-700) | HOU: (+470)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (+210) | HOU: (+2400)
Lakers vs Rockets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Los Angeles Lakers -5
Over/Under: Over 220.5
Updated NBA Playoff Bracket
Lakers vs Rockets Betting Trends
- The Lakers defeated Houston in Game 3, 112-102.
- The Lakers are 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- The Lakers are 6-14 straight up in their last 20 games against Houston.
- Houston is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last six games.
Lakers vs Rockets Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 113.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.6 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Houston is averaging 116.8 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 113.7 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.