Lakers vs Mavericks Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (30-7, 15-3 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (23-14, 11-9 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 10, 2020
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines – Dallas, TX
Lakers vs Mavericks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (+118) | DAL: (-140)
Spread: LAL: +2.5 (-110) | DAL: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 223.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: 54% | DAL: 46%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAL: (+320) | DAL: (+3300)
Lakers vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 3-8-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in their last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Lakers' last five games.
- Dallas is 2-6-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Dallas' last seven games against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Mavericks Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 112.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 104.9 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Dallas is averaging 116.4 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Dallas is surrendering 109.2 PPG (No. 14 in the NBA).
Lakers vs Mavericks Prop Bet
All Lakers-Mavericks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luka Doncic - Points + Rebounds + Assists: Over 50.5 (-112) — The Mavericks will again be without big man Kristaps Porzingis, which puts even more of the load on Luka Doncic's shoulders. With Porzingis off the floor, Doncic leads the team with a ridiculous 39.8 percent usage and he averages 36.6 points per 36 minutes. Over his four games this month, Luka is averaging 33.8 points, 11.3 rebounds and 9.3 assists per game, combining for a total of 54.4. Anthony Davis is also questionable for this one, and that could allow Doncic to do a little more damage in the paint than usual.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.