Lakers vs Heat Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Jan. 23)
By Larry Rupp
Lakers vs Heat Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Los Angeles Lakers (23-23, 8-11 Away) vs. Miami Heat (29-17, 15-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, January 23, 2022
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: FTX Arena — Miami, FL
Coverage: NBA TV
Lakers vs Heat Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (+128) | MIA: (-152)
Spread: LAL: +3 (-112) | MIA: -3 (-108)
Total: 215.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (+1700) | MIA: (+1600)
Lakers vs Heat Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami Heat win (78.4%)
Lakers vs Heat Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 9-4 straight up in their last 13 games against Miami.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Lakers' last eight games.
- Miami is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Miami's last 15 games.
Lakers vs Heat Prop Bets
- Jimmy Butler — 20.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Bam Adebayo — 17.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Gabe Vincent — 12.5: Over (-114) | Under (-108)
- Bam Adebayo — 9.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Jimmy Butler — 6.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
- Duncan Robinson — 3.5: Over (+132) | Under (-162)
- Jimmy Butler — 8.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Gabe Vincent — 5.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Bam Adebayo — 4.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.