Knicks vs Raptors Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New York Knicks (2-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (0-3, 0-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Amalie Arena — Tampa, FL
Knicks vs Raptors Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NY: (+340) | TOR: (-430)
Spread: NY: +9.5 (-114) | TOR: -9.5 (-106)
Total: 217 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NY: (57%) | TOR: (43%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NY: (+25000) | TOR: (+3000)
Knicks vs Raptors Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Knicks vs Raptors Betting Trends
- New York is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Toronto.
- The total has hit the over in seven of New York's last eight road games.
- Toronto is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Toronto's last five home games.
Knicks vs Raptors Stats
- New York is averaging 105.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- New York is surrendering 106.5PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- Toronto is averaging 102.0 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 110.7 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.