Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 2 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
NCAA basketball action on Wednesday includes the Kentucky Wildcats playing the Vanderbilt Commodores.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Point Spread
Vanderbilt is listed as an underdog by 15.5 points (-110 odds), and Kentucky, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Over/Under
An over/under of 141 has been set for Kentucky-Vanderbilt on February 2, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Moneyline
The Kentucky vs Vanderbilt moneyline has Kentucky as a -2000 favorite, while Vanderbilt is a +980 underdog.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kentucky wins (63.7%)
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Kentucky is 10-11-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Wildcats are 4-5 as 15.5-point favorites or more.
- Kentucky has seen 10 of its 21 games go over the point total.
- Vanderbilt is 9-11-0 against the spread this season.
- Vanderbilt has played 20 games this season, and eight of them have hit the over.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Kentucky: (-2000) | Vanderbilt: (+980)
- Spread: Kentucky: -15.5 (-110) | Vanderbilt: +15.5 (-110)
- Total: 141 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!