Kansas vs TCU Basketball Game Info
No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (8-2, 2-1 Big 12) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (9-2, 2-1 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena – Fort Worth, TX
Kansas vs TCU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (-270) | TCU: (+220)
Spread: KU: -6.5 (-102) | TCU: +6.5 (-120)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: (86%) | TCU: (14%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+2000) | TCU: (+18000)
Kansas vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas vs TCU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated TCU, 75-66, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March. 4, 2020.
- Kansas is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head games against TCU.
- Kansas is 20-2 all-time in 22 head-to-head games against TCU.
- Kansas lost to then-No. 8 Texas, 84-59, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- TCU defeated Kansas State, 67-60, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!