Kansas State vs Texas Tech Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 13
Kansas State Wildcats (6-4, 3-4 Big 12) vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders (4-6, 2-5 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 23, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Jones AT&T Stadium – Lubbock, TX
Kansas State vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (+115) | TTU: (-135)
Spread: KSU: +2.5 (-110) | TTU: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KSU: 75% | TTU: 25%
Kansas State vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas State defeated Texas Tech, 21-6, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 17, 2018.
- Kansas State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Texas Tech.
- Kansas State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Texas Tech.
- Kansas State lost to West Virginia, 24-20, at home in Week 12.
- Texas Tech lost to TCU, 33-31, on the road in Week 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.