Kansas State vs Oklahoma Basketball Game Info
Kansas State Wildcats (5-9, 1-5 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma Sooners (7-4, 3-3 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Lloyd Noble Center – Norman, OK
Kansas State vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (+980) | OU: (-1800)
Spread: KSU: +14.5 (-118) | OU: -14.5 (-104)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KSU: (35%) | OU: (65%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KSU: (+20000) | OU: (+8000)
Kansas State vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas State: 6.5%
Kansas State vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas State defeated Oklahoma, 61-53, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 29, 2020.
- Kansas State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Oklahoma.
- Kansas State is 85-62 in the 147 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Oklahoma.
- Kansas State is 4-9 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Oklahoma is 6-4-1 ATS this season.
- Kansas State lost to then-No. 4 Texas, 82-67, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Oklahoma defeated TCU, 82-46, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!