Kansas State vs Oklahoma Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 5 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
Saturday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Kansas State Wildcats and the Oklahoma Sooners.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Kansas State vs Oklahoma Point Spread
Kansas State is favored by 2.5 points (-110 to cover) in this matchup. Oklahoma, the underdog, is -110.
Kansas State vs Oklahoma Over/Under
Kansas State versus Oklahoma on March 5 has an over/under of 131.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Kansas State vs Oklahoma Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Kansas State vs. Oklahoma reveal Kansas State as the favorite (-138) and Oklahoma as the underdog (+115).
Kansas State vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: KSU wins (60.8%)
Kansas State vs Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Kansas State has 16 wins in 29 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Against the spread as 2-point favorites or more, the Wildcats are 4-5-2.
- Kansas State has played 29 games this season, and 15 of them have gone over the total.
- Oklahoma is 14-16-0 against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 2-point underdogs or greater, the Sooners are 5-6.
- Oklahoma has seen 17 of its 30 games go over the point total.
Kansas State vs Oklahoma Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Kansas State: (-138) | Oklahoma: (+115)
- Spread: Kansas State: -2.5 (-110) | Oklahoma: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 131.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!