Cover Photo: Getty Images
Juventus vs Ajax Game Info
Champions League Quarter Finals 2019
Juventus (4-0-2, 12 Points, Group H – No. 1) vs. Ajax (3-3-0, 12 Points, Group E– No. 2)
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Allianz Stadium – Turin, Italy
Juventus vs Ajax Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JUV: (-150) | DRAW: (+280) | AFC: (+440)
Spread: JUV: -1 (+180) | AFC: +1 (+125)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-130) | Under: (+112)
Odds to Qualify for Next Round: JUV: (-310) | AFC: (+220)
Juventus vs Ajax Betting Trends & Stats
- Ajax and Juventus tied, 1-1, in last week's first leg of this Champions League matchup series on April 10.
- Juventus is 1-2-0 straight up in its last three games against Ajax.
- The under has hit in all three of the last matchups between Juventus and Ajax.
- Juventus has a 3-2 scoring lead over Ajax in the last three matchups between these two teams.
Juventus vs Ajax Prop Bet
All Juventus-Ajax betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Correct Score: Juventus 1-0 (+700) – Juventus and Ajax haven't done a ton of scoring in their last three meetings. In fact, they've averaged just 1.67 combined goals scored per game. Juventus has scored at least one goal in two of the three meetings, and having a player like Cristiano Ronaldo adds to the narrative of a heavy favorite.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.