Julianna Pena vs Germaine de Randamie Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights UFC Fight Island 4
Pena vs De Randamie Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Island 4 — Women's Bantamweight Bout
Julianna "The Venezuelan Vixen" Pena (9-3-0, 3 KO, 3 Submission) vs. Germaine "The Iron Lady" de Randamie (9-4-0, 4 KO)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the third fight of the main card, which begins at 10:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Pena vs De Randamie Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Island 4 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Julianna Pena (+130)
- Germaine de Randamie (-154)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Pena by KO/TKO (+1000)
- Pena by Points (+260)
- Pena by Submission (+650)
- De Randamie by KO/TKO (+340)
- De Randamie by Points (+165)
- De Randamie by Submission (+1700)
Pena vs De Randamie Prediction
UFC Fight Island 4 Pena-De Randamie prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Germaine de Randamie
Method of Victory: Decision/Points
Pena vs De Randamie Betting Trends and Stats
- Julianna Pena defeated Nicco Montano, by decision, in her most recent fight on July 13, 2019.
- Germaine de Randamie lost to Amanda Nunes, by decision, in her most recent fight on December 14, 2019.
- Pena averages 2.96 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51 percent accuracy rate.
- De Randamie averages 2.72 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47 percent accuracy rate.
- Pena averages 1.51 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47 percent defense rate.
- De Randamie averages 2.15 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64 percent defense rate.
- Pena averages 2.60 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 52 percent accuracy rate.
- De Randamie has a 71 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.