Jessica Andrade vs Rose Namajunas 2 Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC 251
Andrade vs Namajunas 2 Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 251 Strawweight Bout
Jessica "Bate Estaca" Andrade (20-7-0, 7 KOs, 7 Sub) vs. "Thug" Rose Namajunas (9-4-0, 1 KOs, 6 Sub)
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yas Island — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Andrade vs Namajunas 2 Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 251 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jessica Andrade: (+160)
- Rose Namajunas: (-198)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Andrade by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Andrade by Points: (+330)
- Andrade by Submission: (+1300)
- Namajunas by KO/TKO: (+400)
- Namajunas by Points: (+175)
- Namajunas by Submission: (+500)
Andrade vs Namajunas 2 Betting Trends
- Andrade lost to Zhang Weili, by TKO, in her most recent fight on Aug. 31, 2019.
- Namajunas lost to Jessica Andrade, by TKO, in her most recent fight on May 11, 2019.
- Andrade averages 6.55 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51 percent accuracy rate.
- Andrade averages 5.28 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51 percent defense rate.
- Andrade averages 3.21 takedowns per 15 minutes, with a 58 percent accuracy rate.
- Namajunas averages 3.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42 percent accuracy rate.
- Namajunas averages 3.88 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59 percent defense rate.
- Namajunas averages 2.17 takedowns per 15 minutes, with a 55 percent accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!