Jazz vs Mavericks Playoff Game Info
2021-22 NBA Playoffs — Round 1 Game 2 (UTAH Leads 1-0)
Utah Jazz (49-33, 20-21 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (52-30, 29-12 Home)
Date: Monday, April 18, 2022
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Coverage: NBA TV
Jazz vs Mavericks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTA: (-210) | DAL: (+176)
Spread: UTA: -5 (-110) | DAL: +5 (-110)
Total: 205 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: UTA: (+2700) | DAL: (+6500)
Jazz vs Mavericks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dallas Mavericks win (51.4%)
Jazz vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Utah defeated Dallas, 99-93, in Game 1 of this series on Saturday, April 16.
- Utah is 13-5 straight up in its last 18 games against Dallas.
- The total has hit the under in four of Utah's last six games.
- Dallas is 8-3-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Dallas' last eight games against Utah.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.