Jazz vs Knicks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 20
By Duel Staff
Sunday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Utah Jazz and the New York Knicks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Jazz vs Knicks Game Info
- Utah Jazz (44-26) vs. New York Knicks (30-40)
- Date: Sunday, March 20, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Madison Square Garden -- New York City, New York
Jazz vs Knicks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UTA: (-215) | NY: (+180)
- Spread: UTA: -5 (-110) | NY: +5 (-110)
- Total: 221.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Jazz vs Knicks Betting Trends
- Utah is 30-39-1 against the spread this year.
- The Jazz's ATS record as 5-point favorites or more is 24-29.
- Utah has seen 33 of its 70 games go over the point total.
- New York's record against the spread is 33-37-0.
- The Knicks are 9-15 as 5-point underdogs or more.
- New York has played 70 games this year, and 35 of them have hit the over.
Jazz vs Knicks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Jazz win (63%)
Jazz vs Knicks Point Spread
The Jazz are 5-point road favorites against the Knicks. Utah is -110 to cover the spread, and New York is -110.
Jazz vs Knicks Over/Under
Jazz versus Knicks on March 20 has an over/under of 221.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Jazz vs Knicks Moneyline
Utah is a -215 favorite on the moneyline, while New York is a +180 underdog at home.