Jazz vs Kings Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 12
By Duel Staff
The Utah Jazz are among the NBA squads busy on Saturday, versus the Sacramento Kings.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Jazz vs Kings Game Info
- Utah Jazz (41-24) vs. Sacramento Kings (24-44)
- Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Vivint Arena -- Salt Lake City, Utah
Jazz vs Kings Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UTA: (-520) | SAC: (+400)
- Spread: UTA: -10 (-112) | SAC: +10 (-110)
- Total: 232 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Jazz vs Kings Betting Trends
- Utah has beaten the spread 28 times in 65 games.
- As 10-point favorites or more, the Jazz are 9-15 against the spread.
- Out of 65 Utah games so far this season, 31 have gone over the total.
- Sacramento has 32 wins in 68 games against the spread this year.
- As a 10-point underdog or greater, the Kings have two wins ATS (2-2).
- Out of 68 Sacramento games so far this season, 34 have gone over the total.
Jazz vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Jazz win (85.5%)
Jazz vs Kings Point Spread
The Jazz are hosting the Kings, and favored by 10 points. Utah is -112 to cover the spread, with Sacramento being -110.
Jazz vs Kings Over/Under
An over/under of 232 has been set for Jazz-Kings on March 12, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Jazz vs Kings Moneyline
Sacramento is the underdog, +400 on the moneyline, while Utah is a -520 favorite at home.