Islanders vs Flyers Game 5 Info
NHL Playoffs — Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 5 (NYI Leads 3-1)
New York Islanders (35-33-10) vs. Philadelphia Flyers (41-28-7)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON, Canada
Islanders vs Flyers Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYI: (-110) | PHI: (-110)
Spread: NYI: -1.5 (+280) | PHI: +1.5 (-340)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+150) I Under: (-175)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via oddsFire): NYI: (N/A) | PHI: (N/A)
Series Price: NYI: (-1200) | PHI: (+680)
Odds to Win 2020 Stanley Cup: NYI: (+480) | PHI: (+2800)
Islanders vs Flyers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Islanders
Over/Under: Over 5
Updated NHL Playoff Bracket
Islanders vs Flyers Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The Islanders defeated Philadelphia in Game 4, 3-2.
- The Islanders are 8-2 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The Islanders are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Philadelphia;s last 16 games.
- Philadelphia is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!