Iowa vs Virginia Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 29 College Basketball Game
Iowa vs Virginia Basketball Game Info
Iowa Hawkeyes (6-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (5-2, 3-1 Home)
Date: Monday, November 29, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena — Charlottesville, VA
Iowa vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+108) | UVA: (-130)
Spread: IOWA: +2 (-110) | UVA: -2 (-110)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IOWA: (+8500) | UVA: (+8500)
Iowa vs Virginia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa Hawkeyes win (51.1%)
Iowa vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Virginia defeated Iowa, 74-41, in their last meeting on Nov. 25, 2016.
- The total has hit the under in each of Iowa's last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Virginia's last five games this season.
- Iowa is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Virginia is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.